Please reach us at Shelton.Stile@South2WestBoiledPeanuts.com if you cannot find an answer to your question or if you have comments or any concerns. Thank You.
Boiled Peanuts are a fresh legume. Boiled Peanuts are part of the bean family. You take raw or green peanuts, add your seasoning and cook them for hours and hours until the flavor infuses into the nut.
Boiled Peanuts are popular in the southern part of the United States and Hawaii.
Boiled Peanuts also have strong popularity in other regions and countries around the world such as Africa, Brazil, Mexico, India, Asia, the Philippines and so many other locations and cultures.
Generally it can take up to 1 to 2 weeks to receive your order. If you have a time restraint and would like to get your order before this time period, please email us at
Shelton.Stile@South2westboiledpeanuts or call/text (206) 434-7953 and let us know so that we can try our best to accommodate your request.
Typically once your order is shipped, if you live in Washington State, it usually takes only 1 day from shipment to receive your order.
If you are out of state, it generally takes 3 to 4 days to receive your order.
If you are out of the country, times can vary depending on customs; however, usually gets to you within a weeks time.
Do not be alarmed about this. Shipments get lost in the mailing system all the time. Each order comes with $50 USPS insurance and will cover your order. Just reach out to us and we will get a new order shipped out to you. No matter what, we will make sure you receive your peanuts.
As nutty as this question may seem, we need to answer this for anyone who is wondering.
The answer is no. Please do not consume our nuts if you have a peanut allergy. Thank You.
Once You receive your peanuts do the following:
1. Open the USPS Packaging
2. If you plan to eat them right away, click on the instructions tab on our website and follow directions to heat them up.
3. If you are not planning on eating them right away, we suggest you place the packages in the freezer until you are ready to warm them up and eat them.
4. If you plan to eat them for later, we suggest you place them in the refrigerator.
5. If for any reason any of the vacuum seal pack arrive to you not fully vacuum sealed, we ask that you kindly discard the pack and reach out to us and we send you out another pack.
We rather give you a new pack(s) of peanuts, than to run the risk of you not having a fresh pack of peanuts. This is something that is rare; however, does happen sometime during transit.
Yes. Boiled Peanuts can spoil without proper refrigeration.
1. We ship the peanuts out frozen, in vacuum seal bags.
2, We also provide cold packs inside the packaging and Saran Wrap to keep the peanuts under room temperature during transit and to keep the peanuts fresh when they arrive to you.
To prevent spoilage from happening we suggest the following:
1. Do not let peanuts sit at room temperature in open air for longer than 24 to 48 hours.
2. Peanuts can last up to 2 weeks in the fridge in the vacuum seal pack.
3. Peanuts can last up to a year in the freezer in the vacuum seal pack.
4. If you open the vacuum seal pack and do not eat all of the peanuts right away, you can double zip lock bag the remaining peanuts and place them in the freezer for longevity and to avoid spoilage from happening.
Please following the instructions page for more information or reach out to us for any questions concerning this topic.
Copyright © 2022- South 2 West Boiled Peanuts, LLC - All Rights Reserved - EST 2018